Yesterday, we placed the new PRM to BS chamber and the beam reached PR2 at ITMX chamber.
Today, we lead the PRM reflected beam back to AP table.
Also, we aligned PRs so that the beam hits ITMX and ITMY.
What we did:
1. Aligned PR2 at ITMX chamber and PR3 at BS chamber so that the beam hits ITMY.
2. Aligned ITMX using IFO_ALIGN sliders so that the reflected beam overlaps at BS.
3. Aligned BS using IFO_ALIGN sliders so that the splitted beam to ITMX overlaps the green beam from the X-end.
4. Roughly aligned ITMY using IFO_ALIGN sliders so that the reflected green goes to far x-end.
5. From yesterdays in-vac work, the reflected beam from PRM reached the Faraday.
Aligned 2 steering mirrors in MC chamber so that the beam reaches AP table.
6. Found the beam is double-spotted by a steering mirror at just after the Faraday symmetric port.
The mirror is Y1-2037-45S. The beam is hitting it in ~10deg, so we have to replace it.
- replace the steering mirror right next to the Faraday symmetric port.
- recyled Michealson
We had to use "ITMX" channels to align ITMY. We have to fix and check X-Y confusion.
Also, damping servo for ITMs does not seem to work. We have to check this.