Yesterday, we aligned the Faraday and the beam reached SM2 at BS table.
Today, we placed a new PRM tower to BS table.
What we did:
1. Moved IPPO, IPPOSSM1, IPPOSSM3, IPANGSM1, IPANGSM2 out from the BS chamber.
2. Moved SRM tower(at PRM's place) to the ITMX chamber.
3. Placed the new PRM tower at the BS chamber.
4. Adjusted positions of the OSEMs for PRM and BS so that the sensor output can have roughly half of their maximum.
5. Checked damping servo for PRM and BS. They were working and helped us when adjusting OSEM positions.
6. Placed IPPO back and using SM2, made the beam hit PR2 at ITMX table.
7. Aligned the PRM so that the reflected beam path overlaps the incident beam.
We checked it by looking at MMT1.
For the alignment, we used IFO align sliders(C1:SUS-PRM_PIT_COMM, YAW_COMM).
To use them, we rebooted c1susaux.
1. The new PRM tower is placed.
2. OSEM sensor outputs for PRM and BS are;
We changed PRM aligning slider values, and they changed OSEM sensor outputs. We set the slider values to 0 when adjusting OSEM positions.