LOCKIN(consists of oscillator and demodulator) is needed for A2L measurement.
So, we put LOCKIN to c1ioo model, whose outputs goes to c1mcs ASC.
After that, I checked the functionality of LOCKIN by directly connecting DAC output for a coil to ADC input for MCL with BNC cable.
What we did:
[Putting LOCKING to c1ioo model]
1. Copied Simulink LOCKIN stuff(cdsOsc, Product, cdsPhase ...) from /cvs/cds/caltech/cds/rward-advLigo/src/epics/simLink/omc.mdl and put it into c1ioo model.
2. Copied MEDM screen file /cvs/cds/caltech/medm/c1/omc/C1OMC_LSC_LOCKIN.adl and modified it for our use.
3. Disconnected MC2_ULCOIL input to SOS Coil driver at 1X4-1-6A and checked the signal from software oscillator at c1ioo is coming.
4. Disconnected the cable labeled "MC OUT1" at 1X2 (which is MCL signal to ADC) and put MC2_ULCOIL output directly using long BNC cable.
5. Checked the functionality of LOCKIN by StripTool.
The cable wiring did not conflict with my expectation.
Software mixer is working.(frequency is doubled. X_SIN has offset and X_COS doesn't)
6. Put the cables back.
Thanks to c1rfm, c1ioo and c1sus are talking without ADC timeout.
Also, LOCKIN is working fine.