The standoff glued. The incandescent lamp set for curing the epoxy.
Jenne and Suresh did the balancing job. The next job was to glue it.
They ran out of the clear epoxy, and tried to use the grey epoxy which we used on the other suspensions for the upgrade.
They found that the solution A with grey color one was dried out and grainy.
We made a test piece of the grey epoxy (mixed with the solution B) in order to see the glue is still usable or not.
After the PMA party, we found that the glue was not stiffening but brittle. We judged that the grey epoxy is no longer useful.
Steve found a pack of Vac Seal in the chemical fridge. We decided to use this one for the gluing of the standoff.
After the gluing, we set an incandescent lamp to make the glue warm.
Finally, we wrapped the suspension tower with Al foils and turned the HEPA fans again.