This evening, we fixed output filter analog/digital switchings in Simulink logic, but they didn't actually switched filters.
That was because what we thought BO0 was BO2 and BO2 was BO0.
We re-wired, re-labeled the cables.
We checked it by using a LED(see "test configuration" in this wiki page).
Also, we checked the Simulink connection by probing MAX333A in SOS Dewhitening Board located at 1X4-8-11B, which switches SIDE coils for all optics.
- Currently, FM10 in UL/UR/LR/LL/SDCOIL filters switch analog/digital, but let's make FM9 do the switching.(See schematic in elog #3758)
- Check all the logic by measuring transfer functions(maybe single frequency measurement is enough. we can use tdsdmd etc to automate).