Previously, burt restoring was not setting filters on and off, which was required us to constantly go through all the filter banks and turn them on. We figured it out that the autoBurt.req file doesn't seem to be setup to restore those values, so that snapshots made with the default .req file don't restore either.
So I went to each of the suspension directories (/opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/target/c1SYS/c1SYSepics/ where SYS is sus, mcs, or rms) and modified teh autoBurt.req files found there with the following incantation:
sed -i 's/RO \(.*SWR.*\)/\1/' autoBurt.req
This removes the RO at the beginning of the lines which have SW1R or SW2R in them. These are the channels which correspond to filter bank switches. As far as I can tell, the RO means to leave it alone. Unfortunately, I didn't see an obvious autoBurt file specification in the DCC or on google in the 2 minutes I took to look for it.
We need to talk to Alex to figure out how that autoBurt.req file is generated and get it so it doesn't default to not restoring filter bank settings.