To startup medm screens for the new suspension front end, do the following:
1) From a control room machine, log into megatron
ssh -X megatron
2) Move to the new medm directory, and more specifically the master sub-directory
3) Run the basic sitemap in that directory
medm -x sitemap.adl
The new matrix of filters replacing the old ULPOS, URPOS, etc type filters is now on the screens. This was previously hidden. I also added the sensor input matrix entry for the side sensor.
Lastly, the C1SUS.txt filter bank was updated to place the old ULPOS type filters into the correct matrix filter bank.
The suspension controls still need all the correct values entered into the matrix entries (along with gains for the matrix of filter banks), as well as the filters turned on. I hope to have some time tomorrow morning to do this, which basically involves looking at the old screens copying the values over. The watch dogs are still controlled by the old control screens. This will be fixed on Monday when I finish switching the front ends over from their sub-network to the main network, at which point logging into megatron will no longer be necessary.