Kiwamu and I found that the first lens in the PMC mode matching telescope was mislabeled. It is supposed to be PLCX-25.4-77.3-C and was labeled as such but in fact it was PLCX-25.4-103.0-C. This is why the PMC mode matching was bad. We swapped the lens for the correct one and got the PMC visibility of 82%. The attached plot shows the beam scans before and after the PMC. The data were taken with the wrong lens. The ABCD model shown in the plot uses the lens that was there at the time - PLCX-25.4-103.0-C. The model for the PMC is just the waist of 0.371 mm at the nominal location. The snap shot of the ABCD file is attached. The calculation includes the KTP for FI and LiNb for EOM with 4 cm length. The distances are as measured on the table.