I've been working on updating the suspensions model, incorporating Koji's refinements as well as trying to simplify the model and making it less cluttered.
This had the side benefit of making an incorrect connection obvious. I had incorrectly wired the ASCPIT input to be summed into the yaw path, and the ASCYAW input into the pitch path. This has been corrected.
I've finished a single optic, and now I am in the process of propagating the changes to all the optics, as well as cleaning up the overall diagram using Rolf's new tags, which make things much less cluttered. I've attached a screenshot of the PRM optic control model, and will be updating the Matlab web export once I've updated the full model.