We copied the latest x02 to c1x02 and modified to our the config block in it.
We removed gds_node_id. We just have one number now, the dcuid, which is unique for each controller, simulated plant and IOP. Set site to C1 and host to c1sus.
Alex made the latest awgtpman backwards compatible, and checked that into svn.
We installed the latest framecpp onto c1sus from www.ldas-sc.ligo.caltech.edu/packages/ using wget.
wget www.ldas-sc.ligo.caltech.edu/packages/framecpp-1.18 and then used make.
This let us compile diagd on c1sus, using the command make stand in the /advLigoRTS/build area.
We copied gds from the seiteststand over at handford and are trying to build that on megatron. However, there's a bunch of packages we need for it to install properly. Alex said he'd work on that later, possibly trying to make some portable binaries.
Checked out the latest dataviewer into /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/daq, however its not quite working yet either. This is another thing Alex said he'll work on later.
We are also going to test Alex and Rolf's kernel patch over on c1iscex on Centos base kernel (apparently they've been using Gentoo up at hanford for the test stands...) and see how that works.