After talking with Jenne, I realized the ADC card in the c1ass machine was currently going unused. As we are short an ADC card, a possible solution is to press that card into service. Unfortunately, its currently on a PMC to PCI adapter, rather than PMC to PCIe adapter. The two options I have are to try to find a different adapter board (I was handed 3 for RFM cards, so its possible there's another spare over in downs - unfortunately I missed Jay when I went over at 2:30 to check). The other option is put it directly into a computer, the only option being megatron, as the other machines don't have full length PCI slot.
I'm still waiting to hear back from Alex (who is in Germany for the next 10 days) whether I can connect both in the computer as well as with the IO chassis.
So to that end, I briefly turned off the c1ass machine, and pulled the card. I then turned it back on, restarted all the code as per the wiki instructions, and had Jenne go over how it looked with me, to make sure everything was ok.
There is something odd with some of the channels reading 1e20 from the RFM network. I believe this is related to those particular channels not being refreshed by their source (which is other suspension front end machines), so its just sitting at a default until the channel value actually changes.