This week I was mainly interested in investigating the noise source at the phase camera. So having this issue in mind, my activities are the following:
1. I worked on producing multiple beat signal (1Hz and 5Hz). Elog entry.
2. I altered the setup so that instead of triggering the camera from the signal generator, we are now triggering it from the beat signal from the reference beam and sideband.
3. I made the nice little aluminium table for all the amplifiers, mixer and splitters to sit at one place instead of floating around.
4. I talked with Aidan and Joe and verified my calculation and extended it to further investigation of the noise source in the setup.
Plan for the upcoming week:
1. Measure and calibrate the camera w.r.t the power incident on it.
2. Investigate the noise source.