This is regards to zero signal being reported by the channels C1:PEM-SEIS_GUR1_X, C1:PEM-SEIS_GUR1_Y, and C1:PEM-SEIS_GUR1_Z.
I briefly swapped Guralp 1 EW and Guralp 2 EW to confirm to myself that it was not on the gurlap end (although the fact that its digital zero is highly indicative a digital realm problem). I then unplugged the 17-32, and then 1-16 channel connections to the 110B. I saw floating noise on the GUR2 channels, but still digital zero on the GUR1 channels, which means its not the BNC break out box.
There was a spare 110B, unconnected in the crate, so to do a quick test of the 110B, I turned off the crate and swapped the 110Bs, after copying the switch configuration of the first 110B to the second one. The original 110B was labeled ADC 1, while the second 110B was labeled ADC 0. The switches were identical except for the ones closest to the Dsub connectors on the front. All those switches in that set were to the right, when looking down at the switches and the Dsub connectors pointing towards yourself.
Unfortunately, the c0duc1 never seemed to come up with the new 110B (ADC 0). So we put the original 110B back. And turned the crate back on.
The fb then didn't seem to come back quite right. We tried rebooting fb40m it, but its still red with status 1. c0daqctrl is green, but c0dcu1 is red, although I'm not positive if thats due to fb40m being in a strange state. Jenne tried a telnet in to port 8087 and shutdown, but that didn't seem to help. At this point, we're going to contact Alex when he gets in around 12:30.