For yesterday - July 12th.
Yesterday, I tried understanding the MEDM and the Dataviewer screens for the WFS.
I then also decided to play around with the sensing matrix put into the WFS control system and see what happens.
I changed the sensing matrix to completely random values, and for some of the very bad values, it even lost lock :P (i wanted that to happen)
Then I put in some values near to what it already had, and saw things again.
I also put in the matrix values that I had obtained from my DC calculations, which after Rana's explanation, I understand was silly.
Later I put back the original values, but the MC lock didnot come back to what it was earlier. Probably my changing the values took it out of the linear region. THE MATRIX NOW HAS ITS OLD VALUES.
I was observing the POwer Spectrum of teh WFS signals after changing the matrix values, but it turned out to be a flop, because I had not removed the mean while measuring them. I will do that again today, if we obtain the lock again (we suddenly lost MC lock badly some 20 minutes ago).