The folding crane was fixed and tested this morning by the NNN rigging company. Pictures will be posted by Steve in the morning.
Afterwards, the ITM-east door was installed, jam-nuts checked. No high voltage was on for the in-vac PZTs.
The annulus spaces were roughed down to 350mTorr by Roughing Pump RP1. For this operation, we removed the low flow valve from the RP1 line.
After the spaces came down to ~400 mTorr, we closed their individual valves.
Warning: The VABSSC1 and VABSSC0 valves are incorrect and misleadingly drawn on the Vacuum overview screen.
Our idea is to have a much slower pumpdown this time than the last time when we had a hurricane kick up the dust. Looks like it worked, but next time we should do only 1/2 turn.