This past week I have completed the following tasks:
1. Built a trigger and power box for the camera GC 750M (06058) and took some test images to see whether the trigger box really works. Result: It is doing fine!
2. Went over the setup that is already sitting on the table. Ref: Aidan's elog entry
3. Attended seminars and talks given by Alan, Jahms, Koji and Rana.
4. Attended the mandatory laser safety training by Peter.
Expected task for this week (could be more):
1. Work out analytical expressions of the power of the carrier and sidebands going to the camera in the setup. (As suggested by Rana and Joe)
2. Work on producing beat signal to the camera using the He-Ne laser setup.
3. Move,if possible, to the Nd:YAG setup.
4. Go over the codes and paper by the past SURFers on the phase camera experiment.