The alarm had kept crying. I reduced the LOW to be 0.90 and the LOLO to be 0.85 both in psl.db and with ezcawrite.
We changed the HIGH/LOW values of the PMC_TRANS.
The edited file was updated on the svn.
Since the PMC_TRANSPD was replaced behind the pzt mirror (see the entry), its nominal value were reduced to something like ~1V from the previous value of ~2V.
In the medm screen C1PSL_PMC.adl the PMC_TRAN always indicated red because the value were low compared with the previous one.
We went to /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1psl, then edited psl.db
- Here are the new parameters we set up in the file.
- - - -
These values are based on ~4days trend of the PMC_TRAN.
Then we manually updated those numbers by using ezcawrite in order not to reboot C1PSL.
So now it nicely indicates green in the medm screen.