I've modified the lsc.mdl and lsp.mdl files back to an older configuration, where we do not use an IO processor. This seems to let things work for the time being on megatron while I try to figure out what the is wrong with the "correct" setup which includes the IO processor.
Basically I removed the adcSlave = 1 line in the cdsParameters block.
I've attached a screen shot of the desktop showing one filter bank in the LSP model passing its output correctly to a filter block in the LSC. I also put in a quick test filter (an integrator) and you can see it got to 80 before I turned off the offset.
So far this is only running on megatron, not the new machine in the new Y end.
The models being use for this are located in /cvs/cds/caltech/cds/advLigoRTS/src/epics/simLink