1) What is c1asc doing? What is ascaux used for? What are the cables labeled "C1:ASC_QPD" in the 1X2 rack really going to?
2) Put the 4600 machine (megatron) in the 1Y3 (away from the analog electronics) This can be used as an OAF/IO machine. We need a dolphin fiber link from this machine to the IO chassis which will presumably be in 1Y1, 1Y2 (we do not currently have this fiber at the 40m, although I think Rolf said something about having one).
3) Merge the PSL and IOOVME crates in 1Y1/1Y2 to make room for the IO chassis.
4) Put the LSC and SUS machines into 1Y4 and/or 1Y5 along with the SUS IO chassis. The dolphin switch would also go here.
5) Figure out space in 1X3 for the LSC chassis. Most likely option is pulling asc or ascaux stuff, assuming its not really being used.
6) Are we going to move the OMC computer out from under the beam tube and into an actual rack? If so, where?
Rolf will likely be back Friday, when we aim to start working on the "New" Y end and possibly the 1X3 rack for the LSC chassis.