To fix a problem one of the models was having, I checked the CVS version of the Bitwise.pm file into the SVN (located in /home/controls/cds/advLigoRTS/src/epics/util/lib), which adds left and right bit shifting funtionality. The yec model now builds with the SVN checkout.
Also while trying to get things to work, I discovered the cdsRfmIO piece (used to read and write to the RFM card) now only accepts 8 bit offsets. This means we're going to have to change virtually all of the RFM memory locations for the various channels, rather than using the values from its previous incarnation, since most were 4 bit numbers. It also means it going to eat up roughly twice as much space, as far as I can tell.
Turns out the problem we were having getting to compile was nicely answered by Koji's elog post. The shmem_daq value was not set to be equal to 1. This caused it to look for myrimnet header files which did not exist, and caused compile time errors. The model now compiles on megatron.
[Edit by KA: 4 bit and 8 bit would mean "bytes". I don't recall which e-log of mine Joe is referring.]