Bob, Steve, and Koji
We opened North heavy door of the BS chamber in the afternoon.
In the evening, Koji worked on the PRM/SRM removal.
- Cleaned up the OPLEV mirrors to create some spaces near the door.
- Clamped PRM/SRM.
- Removed OSEMs. Made a record of the OSEMs. The record is on the wiki (http://lhocds.ligo-wa.caltech.edu:8000/40m/Upgrade_09/Suspensions)
- Found the SOSs are quite easy to remove from the table as they are shorter than the MOSs.
- Put a new Al sheet on a wagon. Put the SOSs on it. Wrapped them by the Al foils.
- Carried it to the clean room. They are on the right flow bench. Confirmed the wires are still fine.
- Closed up the chamber putting a light door.