| 40m Log
||Not logged in
Thu Feb 11 18:33:54 2010, josephb, alex, Update, Computers, Status of the IP change over
Thu Feb 11 19:20:44 2010, rana, Update, Computers, Status of the IP change over
Fri Feb 12 11:44:11 2010, josephb, Update, Computers, Status of the IP change over
Message ID: 2593
Entry time: Thu Feb 11 19:20:44 2010
In reply to: 2591
Reply to this: 2594
Status of the IP change over
After Joe left:
- Turned on op440m and returned him his keyboard and mouse.
- Damped MC2.
- Opened PSL shutter - locked PMC, FSS,
- Started StripTool displays on op540m.
- op340m doesn't respond to ping from anyone.
- started FSS SLOW and RCPID scripts on op540 - need to kill and restart on op430m.
- ASS wouldn't come up - it doesn't know who linux1 is.
- MC autolocker wouldn't run on op540m because of a perl module issue, started it on op440m - it needs to be killed and restarted on op430m.
- probably mafalda, linux2, and op430m need some attention - they are all in the same rack.
As of 7:18 PM, the MC is locked and the PSL seems normal + all suspensions are damped and the ELOG is back up as well as the SVN.