I temporarily disconnected the Heliax cable that brings the 166MHz LO to the LSC rack.
I'm doing a couple of measurement and I'll put it back in as soon as I'm done.
These are the losses I measured on a RG-174 cable for the two frequencies that we're planning to use in the Upgrade:
(The cable was 2.07m long. The input signal was +10dBm and the output voltages at the oscilloscope where: Vpk-pk(11MHz)=1.90V, Vpk-pk(11MHz)=1.82V )
I apologize for the lack of correctness on the units in yesterday's elog entry, but I wasn't very sharp last night.
I repeated the measurement today, this time also making sure that I had a 50ohm input impedance set in the scope. These the results for the losses.
I also measured the losses in the Heliax cable going from the 166 MHz LO to the LSC rack: