We restarted daqd and it did restored the problem
Then restart the 'daqd' process:'telnet fb40m 8087', type "shutdown" at the prompt. The framebuilder will restart itself in ~20s.
telnet fb40m 8087
It did not related to the problem, but we also cleaned the processes related to dtt, dataviewer by pkill
After that the alignment scripts started to work again. As a result, we got some misalignment of the oplevs.
I am going to come on Sunday
- Align the optics
- Align the oplevs again
- Take snapshots for the suspensions
- Align the IP_POS, IP_ANG
- Align the aux laser for the absolute length
- Align PSL table QPDs, and MCT QPD