40m QIL Cryo_Lab CTN SUS_Lab TCS_Lab OMC_Lab CRIME_Lab FEA ENG_Labs OptContFac Mariner WBEEShop
  40m Log  Not logged in ELOG logo
Message ID: 2300     Entry time: Thu Nov 19 10:19:04 2009
Author: josephb 
Type: Update 
Category: Computers 
Subject: Megatron tst status 

I did a full make clean and make uninstall-daq-tst, then rebuilt it.  I copied a good version of filters to C1TST.txt in /cvs/cds/caltech/chans/ as well as a good copy of screens to /cvs/cds/caltech/medm/c1/tst/.

Test points still appear to be broken.  Although for a single measurement in dtt, I was somehow able to start, although the output in the results page didn't seem to have any actual data in the plots, so I'm not sure what happened there - after that it just said unable to select test points.  It now says that when starting up as well.  The tst channels are the only ones showing up.  However, the 1k channels seem to have disappeared from Data Viewer, and now only 16k channels are selectable, but they don't actually work.  I'm not actually sure where the 1k channels were coming from earlier now that I think about it.  They were listed like C1:TST-ETMY-SENSOR_UL and so forth.

RA: Koji and I added the SENSOR channels by hand to the .ini file last night so that we could have data stored in the frames ala c1susvme1, etc.

ELOG V3.1.3-