/cvs/cds/caltech/target/fb/daqd -c daqdrc
This starts the FB.
Now the dataviewer and DTT work!
0) Now the connection for the ETMY suspension was restored in a usual state. It damps well.
1) I thought it would be nice to have dataviewer and DTT working.
So far, I could not figure out how to run daqd and tpman.
- I tried to configure
/cvs/cds/caltech/chans/daq/C1TST.ini (via daqconfig)
- I also looked at
but I don't understand how it works. The entries have dcuids of 13 and 14 although C1TST has dcuid of 10.
The file is unmodified.
I will try it later when I got a help of the experts.
2) Anyway, I went ahead. I tried to excite suspension by putting some offset.
I looked at DAC output by putting 5000,10000,15000,20000,25000cnt to UL/UR/LR/LL/SD coils.
I could not find any voltage out of the DAC in any channels.
Then, I checked the timing signal. This clock seems to have wrong frequency.
What we are using now is a clock with +/-4V@4MHz. (Differential)
Maybe 4194304Hz (=2^22Hz)?
I went to 1Y3 and checked the timing signal for 16K. This was +/-4V@16kHz. (Diffrential)
The possible solution would be
- bring a function generator at the end and try to input a single end 4V clock.
- stretch a cable from 1Y3 to 1Y9. (2pin lemo)
I have connected ETMY sus electronics to megatron ADC/DAC.
We continue this state until 15:00 of today.