| 40m Log
||Not logged in
Fri Nov 13 14:04:27 2009, josephb, koji, Update, Computers, Updated wiki with RCG instructions/tips
Fri Nov 13 15:01:07 2009, Jenne, Update, Computers, Updated wiki with RCG instructions/tips
Fri Nov 13 22:01:54 2009, Koji, Update, Computers, Updated wiki with RCG instructions/tips
Sat Nov 14 06:46:48 2009, Koji, Update, Computers, Updated wiki with RCG instructions/tips
Tue Nov 17 00:42:12 2009, Koji, Update, Computers, Updated wiki with RCG instructions/tips
Message ID: 2278
Entry time: Tue Nov 17 00:42:12 2009
In reply to: 2270
Updated wiki with RCG instructions/tips
Dmass, Joe, Koji
A puzzle has been solved: Dmass gave us a great tip
"The RGC code does not work unless the name of the mdl file (simulink model) matches to the model name "
The model name is written in the second line. This is automatically modified if the mdl file is saved from simulink.
But we copied the model by using "cp" command. This prevent from the TST model working!
This explained why the AAA model worked when the DAC block has been copied from the other model.
This was not because of the ADC block but the saving model fixed the model name mismatch!
Now our current working model is "C1TST". Most of the functionalities have been implemented now:
- The simulink model has been modified so that some of the functionalities can be accomodated, such as LSC/ASC PIT/ASC YAW.
- Some filter names are fixed so as to inherit the previous naming conventions.
- The SUS-ETMY epics screen was modified to fit to the new channel names, the filter topologies, and the matrices.
- The chans file was constructed so that the conventional filter coefficients are inherited.
- All of the gains, filter SWs, matrix elements have been set accordingly to the current ETMY settings.
- burt snapshot has been taken:
burtrb -f /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1tstepics/autoBurt.req -o controls_1091117_024223_0.snap -l /tmp/controls_1091117_024215_0.read.log -v
What to do next:
- Revisit Oplev model so that it accomodates a power normalization functionality.
- ETMY QPD model is also missing!
- Clean up mdl file using subsystem grouping
- Check consistency of the whitening/dewhitening switches.
- Connect ADC/DAC to megatron
- Test of the controllability
- BTW, what is happened to BIO?
- Implementation of the RFM card
Directories and the files:
- The .mdl file is backed up as
The default screens built by "make" is installed in
They are continuously overridden by the further building of the models.
The custom-built medm screens are stored in
The backup is
The custom-built chans file is
The backup is
- burt snap shot file