[Jenne & Sanjit]
Good news: We could successfully send filtered output to MC1 @ SUS.
We used 7 channels (different combinations of 3 seismometer and six accelerometer)
We tried some values of \mu (0.001-0.005) & gain on SUS_MC1_POSITION:MCL and C1ASS_TOP_SUS_MC1 (0.1-1).
C1:ASS-TOP_SUS_MC1_INMON is huge (soon goes up to few times 10000), so ~0.1 gains at two places bring it down to a reasonable value.
Bad news: no difference between reference and filtered IOO-MC_L power spectra so far.
Plan of action: figure out the right values of the parameters (\mu, \tau, different gains, and may be some delays), to make some improvement to the spectra.
** Rana: there's no reason to adjust any of the MCL gains. We are not supposed to be a part of the adaptive algorithm.