Tried to lock the interferometer but arm power didn't get over 65.
Tonight, after the weekend, I resumed the work on locking.
When I started the Mode Cleaner was unlocked because the MZ was also unlocked.
I aligned the MZ and the transmitted power reached about 2.5
Initially the interferometer lost lock at arm power of about 3-4. It looked like the alignment wasn't good enough. So I ran the alignment scripts a few times, first the scripts for the single parts and in the end the one for the full IFO.
Then I also locked again the MZ and this time the transmitted power got to about 4.
In the following locking attempts the the arm power reached 65 but then the lock got lost during the handing of CARM to C1:LSC-PD11_I
I'll keep working on that tomorrow night.