MCAutolocker/FSSSlow are not properly documented and not properly working.
Tidy up the script and documentation, or bring it back to megatron
I was aware that the FSSSlow was misbehaving since the shutdown upon the July power outage.
- FSS Slow servo did nothing even though the apparent settings in C1:PSL_SLOW screen looked fine and heart beat blinking
- Wanted to restart FSSSlow at megatron. Despite the login message showing how to do it, the system service does not exist anymore, because it was moved somewhere.
- Searched 40m wiki but found no info how to kill and restart it
- Found an elog. It was moved to docker on optimus ELOG 16480 . The restart procedure can only be found here. Please fix all the documentation inconsistency >> Anchal
According to this elog, the following commands need to be run for starting up MCAutolocker and FSSSlow on optimus:
sudo docker-compose up -d
- Problem continues. Now FSSSlow is running but only when the IMC is locked. It does not stop even when the IMC lock is lost. How can we debug docker thing?
- This is minor but the MCAutolocker log (/opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/MC/logs/AutoLocker.log) is no longer updated even though MCAutolocker is running. Was it moved somewhere?