[Paco, Anchal-remote, Yuta, JC]
Sometime around noon today, right after cds upgrade planning tour, c1lsc FE fell. We though this was ok because anyways c1sus was still up, but somehow the IFO alignment was compromised (this is in fact how we first noticed this loss). Yuta couldn't see REFL on the camera, and neither on the AP table (!!) so somehow either/all of TT1, TT2, PRM got affected by this model stopping. We even tried kicking PRM slightly to try and see if the beam was nearby with no success.
We decided to restart the models. To do this we first ssh into c1lsc, c1ioo and c1sus and stop all models. During this step, c1ioo and c1sus dropped their connection and so we had to physically restart them. We then noticed DC 0x4000 error in c1x04 (c1lsc iop) and after checking the gpstimes were different by 1 second. We then did stopped the model again, and from fb1 restart all daqd_* services and modprobe -r gpstime, modprobe gpstime, restart c1lsc and start the c1x04 model. This fixed the issue, so we finished restarting all FE models and burt restore all the relevant snap files to today 02:19 AM PDT.
This made the IFO recover its nominal alignment, minus the usual drift.
* The OAF model failed to start but we left it like so for now.