We updated the vacuum control and monitor screens (C0VAC_MONITOR.adl and C0VAC_CONTROL.adl). We also updated the /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1vac1/Vac.db file.
1) We changed the C1:Vac-TP1_lev channel to C1:Vac-TP1_ala channel, since it now is an alarm readback on the new turbo pump rather than an indication of levitation. The logic on printing the "X" was changed from X is printed on a 1 = ok status) to X is printed on a 0 = problem status. All references within the Vac.db file to C1:Vac-TP1_lev were changed. The medm screens also now are labeled Alarm, instead of Levitating.
2) We changed the text displayed by the CP1 channel (C1:Vac-CP1_mon in Vac.db) from "On" and "Off" to "Cold - On" and "Warm - OFF".
3) We restarted the c1vac1 front end as well as the framebuilder after these changes.