git repo: https://git.ligo.org/40m/tempsensor.git
Update the temp sensor channels to fit with cds format, ie. "C1:PEM-TEMP_EX", "C1:PEM-TEMP_EY", "C1:PEM-TEMP_BS"
- Use FLOAT32_LE data format for the database file (/cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1pem1/tempsensor/C1PEMaux.db) to create the new channels.
- Keep the old datadase code and channels so we can compare with new temp channels afterwards. Also we need a 1-month overlap b4 deleting the old channels.
[sus medm screen]
git repo: https://git.ligo.org/40m/susmedmscreen.git
todo (from talk with Koji)
- Link stateword display to open "C1CDS_FE_STATUS.adl"
- Damp filter and Lock filter buttons should open a 3x1 filter screen so that the 6 filters are opened by 2 buttons compared to the old screen that has 3 buttons connected to 2X1 filter screen
- Make the LOCKIN signla modulation flow diagramlook more like the old 40m screen since that is a better layout
- Move load coefficient button to top of sus medm screen (beside stateword)
- The rectangular red outline around the oplev display is confusing and needs to be modified for clarity
- COMM tag block should not be 3D as this suggests it is a button. Make it flat and change tag name to indicate individual watchdog control as this better reflect its functionality. Rename current watchdog switch to watchdog master is it does what the 5 COMM switches do at once.
- Macro pass need to be better documented so that when we call the sus screens from locations other than sitemap, we should know what macro variables to pass in, like DCU_ID etc.
- Edit sitemap.adl to point only to the new screens. Then create a button on the new screen that points to the old screen. This way, we can still access the old screen without clogging sitemap.
- Move the new screen location to a subfolder of where the current sus screens reside, /opt/rtcds/userapps/trunk/sus/c1/medm/templates
- Rename the overview screen (SUS_CUST_HSSS_OVERVIEW.adl) to use the SUS_SINGLE nomenclature, i.e. SUS_SINGLE_OVERVIEW.adl
- Keep an eye of the cpu usage of c1pem as we add BLRMS block for other optics.