Jon suggested to reboot the acromag chassis, then the computer, and we did this without success. Then, Koji suggested we try running ifup eth0, so we ran `sudo /sbin/ifup eth0` and it worked to put c1susaux back in the martian network, but the modbus service was still down. We switched off the chassis and rebooted the computer and we had to do sudo /sbin/ifup eth0` again (why do we need to do this manually everytime?). Switched on the chassis but still no channels. `sudo systemctl status modbusioc.service' gave us inactive (dead) status. So we ran sudo systemctl restart modbusioc.service'.
The status became:
● modbusIOC.service - ModbusIOC Service via procServ
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/modbusIOC.service; enabled)
Active: inactive (dead)
start condition failed at Thu 2021-06-17 16:10:42 PDT; 12min ago
ConditionPathExists=/opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/burt/autoburt/latest/c1susaux.snap was not met`
After another iteration we finally got a modbusIOC.service OK status, and we then repeated Jon's reboot procedure. This time, the acromags were on but reading 0.0, so we just needed to run `sudo /sbin/ifup eth1`and finally some sweet slow channels were read. As a final step we burt restored to 05:19 AM today c1susaux.snap file and managed to relock the IMC >> will keep an eye on it.... Finally, in the process of damping all the suspended optics, we noticed some OSEM channels on BS and PRM are reading 0.0 (they are red as we browse them)... We succeeded in locking both arms, but this remains an unknown for us.