To my dismay, I found today that somebody had changed the oscillator frequencies for the sensing matrix infrastructure we have. The change happened 2 days and 2 hours ago (I write this at ~1230 on Saturday, 3/6), i.e. ~1030am on Thursday. According to the elog, this is when Anchal and Paco were working on the interferometer, but I can find no mention of these settings being changed. Not cool guys 😒 .
This was relatively easy to track down but I don't know what else may have been messed with. I don't understand how anything that was documented in the elog can lead to this weird doubling of the frequencies.
I have now restored the correct settings. The "sensing matrix" I posted last night is obviously useless.