tl;dr: Done no harm, no lasting change.
- Use /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1psl/autoBurt.req as input to test snapshot "/users/anchal/BURTsnaps/controls_1210301_101310_0.snap" on rossa after not succeeding in donatella
- Browse /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/burt/autoburt/snapshots/TODAY just to know where the snapshots are living. Will store our morning work specific snapshots in local user directories (e.g. /users/anchal/BURTsnaps)
- Switched channels around on video controls; changed C1:VID-MON7 to 16, back to 30, then C1:VID-QUAD2_4 to 16, to 18, then 20, back to 16, to 14 (which identified as PMCT), to 1 (IMC). Anyways, looks like IMC is locked.
[Yehonathan, Paco, Anchal]
- From IOO/LockMC, MC_Servo, FSS --> closed PSL shutter, reopen it and see the lock recovers almost instantly. Try MCRFL shutter, no effect. Toggled PSL shutter one more time, lock recovered.
- From IOO/LockMC, MC_Servo, toggle OPTION (after IP2A), lose and recover lock in similar fashion. MCRFL gets most of the light.
- Looked at IFO_OVERVIEW just to get familiar with the various signals.