- Recovery was complicated by RFM failure on c1iscey - see Attachment #1. This is becoming uncomfortably frequent. As a result, the ETMY suspension wasn't being damped properly. Needed a reboot of c1iscey machine and a restart of the c1rfm model to fix.
- POX/POY locking was restored. Arm alignment was tuned using the dither alignment system.
- AS beam was centered on its CCD (I put a total of ND=1.0 filters back on the CCD). Note that the power in the AS beam is ~4x what it was given we have removed the in-vacuum pickoff to the OMC.
- Green beams were aligned to the arm cavities. See Attachment #2. Both green cameras were adjusted on the PSL table to have the beam be ~centered on them.
- ALS noise is far too high for locking, needs debugging. See Attachment #3.
- AS beam was aligned onto the AS55 photodiode. With the PRM aligned, the REFL beam was centerd on the various REFL photodiodes. The PRMI (resonant carrier) could be locked, see Attachment #4.
I want to test out an AS port WFS now that I have all the parts in hand - I guess the Michelson / PRMI will suffice until I make the ALS noise good again, and anyways, there is much assembly work to be done. Overnight, I'm repeating the suspension eigenmode measurement.