I tried starting the c1oaf model, but got a DQ error (I want the option of running feedforward during locking even if the filters aren't particularly well tuned yet). Note that this isn't "just a warning light" - some channels are initialized to +/- 1e20, so if you try turning some filters on, you will deliver a massive kick to the optics. Restarting it crashed c1lsc (this is not unexpected behavior - the only way to clear the DQ error is to restart the model, and empirically, the success rate is ~50%). The reboot script brought everything back online smoothly, and the second, time, c1oaf started without any issues.
While looking at the CDS overview screen, I noticed that the c1scy model was reporting frequent RFM errors for the C1:SCY-RFM_ETMY_LSC channel (but none of the others). On the sender model (c1rfm), no errors were being reported. The diag reset button / mxstream restart didn't really work either. See Attachment #1. Just restarting the c1scy model didn't fix the error - I had to reboot the machine and restart the models, and now no errors are being reported.
Attachment #2 shows the current nominal CDS status - the red light on c1lsc is due to some missing c1dnn channels (I'll remove these at the next c1lsc model change because I don't want to un-necessarily reboot the vertex FEs), and the c1omc model is obsolete I guess. c1daf isn't running right now but once I get the new fiber (ordered), I'm gonna restart this model as well.
P.S. The ALS temperature sliders are not SDF-ed. So when the model was restarted, I had to change the sliders back to their old values to get the beat back in the usable range.