Chub and I are trying to figure out a way to co-mount GigE into the existing cylindrical enclosure. I'm attaching a picture of the current setup that is being used for imaging MC2. As of now, I have thought of 3 possible setups (schematics attached); but I don't know how feasible they are. Let us know if you have any other ideas.
Update: The setup 3 would require us to use the 52cm long enclosure. It has a long breadboard welded to it, which makes it very convienient, but the whole setup becomes quite heavy and it's not that safe to install such heavy enclosure on top of the vaccuum system. Also, aligning its components would be more complicated than other setups.
I decided to start with the simple one, therefore, I tried implementing setup 1. Fitting in the analog camera horizontally alongside the telescope turned out to be tricky. Though I did manage to fit it in, it didn't leave any room to change the orientation of the beamsplitter. Like Koji suggested, I'll be trying the setup 2.