PSL NPRO PZT voltage showed large low frequency (hour timescale) excursions on the control room StripTool trace, leading me to suspect the slow servo wasn't working as expected. Yesterday evening, I keyed the unresponsive c1psl crate at ~9 PM PST, and had to run the burtrestore to get the PMC locking working. I must have pressed the wrong button on burtgooey or something, because all the FSS_SLOW channels were reset to 0. What's more, their values were not being saved by the hourly burt-snap script, so I don't have any lookback on what these values were. There isn't any detailed record on the elog about what the optimal values for these are, and the most recent reference I could find was Ki=0.1, Kp=Kd=0, which is what I've set it now to. The servo isn't running away, so I'm leaving things in this state, PID tuning can be done later.
I also added the FSS Slow servo channels to the burt snapshot requirement file at /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1psl/autoBurt.req, and confirmed that the snapshots are getting the channels from now onwards.
While looking at the req file, I saw a bunch of *_MOPA* channels and also several other currently unused channels. Probably would benefit from going through these and commenting out all the legacy channels, to minimize disk space wastage (though we compress the snapshot files every few years anyways I guess).
Reminder that this (unrelated) issue still needs to be looked into... Note also that the new vacuum system does not have burt snapshot set up (i.e. it is still trying to get the old channels from the c1vac1 and c1vac2 databases, which while has significant overlap with the new system, should probably be setup correctly).