- Attachment1: Removed the thermal cap. Checked the temperature of the oven. It was totally cold.
- Attachment2: Confirmed the RGA section was isolated. The pumps for the RGA was left running.
- Attachment3: Closed the main valve. The pumps for the main volume was left running.
- Attachment4: Started removing the rid. This did not change the gause readings as they were isolated from the venting main volume.
- Attachment5: Opened the rid. Took the components out on a UHV foil bag. The rid was replaced but loosely held by a few screws with the old gasket, just to protect the frange and the volume from rough dusts.