I wired up the power distribution, and ethernet cables in the Acromag chassis today. For the time being it's all kind of loose in there but tomorrow the last parts should arrive from McMaster to put everything in its place. I had to unplug some of the wiring that Aaron had already done but labeled everything before I did so. I finalized the IP configuration via USB for all the units, which are now powered through the chassis and active on the network.
I started transcribing the database file ETMXaux.db that is loaded by c1auxex in the format required by the Acromags and made sure that the new c1auxex2 properly functions as a server, which it does.
We configured the AtomServer for the Martian network today. Hostname is c1auxex2, IP is 192.168.113.49. Remote access over SSH is enabled.
There will be 6 acromag units served by c1auxex2.
Some hardware to assemble the Acromag box and adapter PCBs are still missing, and the wiring and channel definitions have to be finalized. The port driver initialization instructions and channel definitions are currently locally stored in /home/controls/modbusIOC/ but will eventually be migrated to a shared location, but we need to decide how exactly we want to set up this infrastructure.