This morning I poked around with the green layout a bit. I found that the iris immediately preceding the viewport was clipping the ingoing green beam too much, opening it up allowed for better coupling to the arm. I also tweaked the positions of the mode matching lenses and did some alignment, and have since been able to achieve GTRX values of around 0.5.
I also removed the 20db attenuator after the mixer, and turned the servo gain way down and was able to lock easily. I then adjusted the gain while measuring the CLG, and set it where the maximum gain peaking was 6dB, which worked out to be a UGF of around 8kHz. On the input monitor, the PDH horn-to-horn voltage going into the VGA is 2.44V, which shouldn't saturate the G=4 preamp stage of the AD8336, which seems ok.
The ALS sensitivity is now approaching the good nominal state:
There remains some things to be done, including comprehensive dumping of all beams at the end table (especially the reflections off of the viewport) and the new filters to replace the current post-mixer LPF, but things look pretty good.