I've updated the scripts for the MC auto locking. Due to some permissions issues or general SVN messiness, most of the scripts in there were not saved anywhere and so I've overwritten what we had before.
After all of the electronics changes from Monday/Tuesday, the lock acquisition had to be changed a lot. The MC seems to catch on the HOM more often. So I lowered a bunch of the gains so that its less likely to hold the HOM locks.
A very nice feature of the Autolocker running on megatron is that the whole 'mcup' sequence now runs very fast and as soon as it catches the TEM00, it gets to the final state in less than 2 seconds.
I've also increased the amplitude of the MC2 tickle from 100 to 300 counts to move it through more fringes and to break the HOM locks more often. Using the 2009 MC2 Calibration of 6 nm/count, this is 1.8 microns-peak @ 0.03 Hz, which seems like a reasonable excitation.
Using this the MC has relocked several times, so its a good start. We'll have to work on tuning the settings to make things a little spicier as we move ahead.
That directory is still in a conflicted state and I leave it to Eric/Diego to figure out what's going on in there. Seems like more fallout from the nodus upgrade:
controls@chiara|MC > svn up
svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read chunk size: Secure connection truncated (https://nodus.ligo.caltech.edu:30889)