The Past Week
In the past week, I have improved the coupling in the fiber testing setup on the SP table to up to ~45%
I also measured the input/output modes of the fiber with collimators.
Manasa, Q and I have designed, and redesigned a setup to measure Polarization Extinction Ratio introduced by fibers.
I have also partially assembled the box that will hold the frequency counters and RPi for FOL.
Today (Tuesday) I measured waists of PSL and AUX, at dumped light from the SHG's for use in designing coupling telescopes for FOL.
In the next week, I will design and couple light from PSL and AUX (Y arm) into fibers for use in testing FOL.
Once that's done, I will continue testing fiber characteristics, starting with Polarization Extinction Ratio.
Power cord for Raspberry Pi (ordered)
AD9.5F collimator adapter (ordered)