I realized while I was looking at last night's data that I had been doing CARM sweeps, when really I wanted to be doing DARM sweeps. I took a few sets of data of DARM sweeps while locked on ALSdiff. However, Rana pointed out that comparing ALSdiff to TRX-TRY isn't exactly a fair comparison while I'm locked on ALSdiff, since it's an in-loop signal, so it looks artificially quiet.
Anyhow, I may consider transitioning DARM over to AS55 temporarily so that I can look at both as out-of-loop sensors.
Also, so that I can try locking DARM on DC transmission, I have added 2 more columns to the LSC input matrix (now we're at 32!), for TRX and TRY. We already had sqrt inverse versions of these signals, but the plain TRX and TRY were only available as normalization signals before. Since Koji put in the facility to sqrt or not the normalization signals, I can now try:
Option 1: ( TRX - TRY ) / (TRX + TRY)
Option 2: ( TRX - TRY ) / sqrt( TRX + TRY )
DARM does not yet have the facility to normalize one signal (DC transmission) and not another (ALS diff), so I may need to include that soon. For tonight, I'm going to try just changing matrix elements with ezcastep.
Since I changed the c1lsc.mdl model, I compiled it, restarted the model, and checked the model in. I have also added these 2 columns to the AUX_ERR sub-screen for the LSC input matrix. I have not changed the LSC overview screen.