The IR beam was found on the PRM surface, some CCDs, and in the X arm. The TTs are not aligned well yet.
I'm leaving the IFO with the following state.
ITMY/ETMY - aligned to the given green beam. GTRY (no PSL green) 1.0~1.1
ITMX/ETMX - aligned to the green beam. The end PZT for the green beam was steered to have maximum GTRX (0.76 without PSL green)
TT1/TT2 - unknown alignment, TT1/TT2 are related such that the spot is on the POP CCD
PRM - aligned to the given IR beam (i.e. PRM spot on the REFL CCD)
BS - aligned to the given IR beam (i.e. ITMX spot on the AS CCD, The X arm is flashing)
- ITMX was stuck in the suspension. it was caused by the EQ.
- When the X arm was aligned to the green beam, there was no green hitting on the GTRX PD. That's why the end PZT was adjusted.
- In order to earn more range for TT1, C1:IOO-TT1_YAW_GAIN and C1:IOO-TT1_PIT_GAIN were increased to 300 (100 nominal) and the limiter (at 500) were removed.
- The HeNe laser for BS/PRM does not emit the beam even with the driver turned on. Is there a hidden shutter or something? ==> Jenne
- Find the Y arm fringe by moving TT1 and TT2 without loosing the PRM/AS/POP spots.